Mist has been here for just about a year, and was the general over my home clan SFP HoneyBadgers before he made Section Leader. Alot of people know him as the dude that always talks about Choccy Milk or puts mayo gifs in chat. ?
Here's the interview !
1. What was your very first gamertag? Mist: unearnedbubbles
2. How did you get into gaming? Mist: he would play at his cousins house on mw 2. We would play private matches, sniping eachother. His cousin had an Xbox 360, Mist went and got the original Xbox and he would play starwars battlefront in a private match for hours.
3. Who influences you to be a leader? Mist: Siren; helps motivate me to be a...
If there was ever an appropriate time to use the National Geographic meme of the guy with crazy hair saying "Aliens" it would be right here, right now.
That's right, aliens. They're coming to America and Rainbow operators Ash, Mira, and Thermite have created a new team called the "Rainbow Exogenous Analysis and Containment Team," or REACT for short, to eradicate them. These aliens are referred to as Archæans and as you and two other players, if you don't want to run solo, move through one of the 12 maps to get them out the challenges will only get harder.
According to Ubisoft, all 12 maps are divided into four different regions of the United States in this PvE style game and as you progress further into each region the aliens and infestations get tougher; but the rewards become better as well. After completing one part of a sub-zone you, and your team - if you have one - can decide to venture further into the region and take on harder Archæans for better rewards, or you can...
Cobra was a delight to interview.
If you do not know him, when he gets a controller hit him up on xbox and game with him!
Congratulations again on winning the interview!
1. What was your very first gamertag? Cobra: mudking82; it was my first gamertag because I started playing black ops2
2. How did you get into gaming? Cobra: I had a couple friends that were from out of state and that's the only way that we could communicate and they got me started.
3. Who influences you to be a leader? Cobra: Muse and Khaos!
4. What trait did you learn from leadership, that helps you in your personal life? Cobra: How to control my anger, and talk to people; get them to see how the community can be an asset to becoming a better gamer.
5. What are your goals in Savagely Feared Productions?
Without Remorse, starring Michael B. Jordan, released on April 30, 2021 and is an adaptation of the book by the same name. This will not be a review of the movie but there very well could be spoilers ahead, so if you haven't seen the Amazon Prime movie, I highly suggest you go watch it immediately! Especially because we're going to discuss the mid-credit scene.
By the end of the movie Jordan's character, John Kelly, gets a new identity after a series of events requires him to get said change. His name? John Clark. Robert Ritter, played by Jamie Bell, becomes the new director of the CIA and in the mid credit scene we find Director Ritter meeting up with Clark in front of the Washington Monument where John Clark states he's been putting "some thoughts together" for a "multi-national counter-terrorism team, made up of US, UK, hand-selected NATO personnel, with the full support of their national intelligence services." He says he's going to call it Rainbow for "personal...
The amount of time that I've known Zeus, he's became a great leader and a great friend. This was a funny interview to have.
Thank you Zeus for your time !
1. What was your very first gamertag? Zeus: Andahir.
(He doesn't remember his first gamertag) ?
2. How did you get into gaming? Zeus: *Evil Chuckles* Way back in 1985, the original Nintendo system; duck hunt. He just wanted to have fun, even though the dog is the evil est character in the video game because he taunts you when you miss.
3. Who influences you to be a leader? Zeus: hmmmm, Siren, Kay, Khaos, Muse, All of my peers. Basically everyone my rank or higher.
Is The Crew worth it? Well It really depends on your budget and if you really do want every single skin for the game; an avid fan might! As long as they come out each month with a new pass then yes it's worth it but if they don't then no.
The normal pass is 950 vbucks and gamers/players/Fortnite fans can just grind it to max level or buy them. By the end of the normal pass you get a total amount of 1500 vbucks back if you complete it. To buy all the levels it would be an estimated 13,000 vbucks for the pass and all levels; so a little over $79.99 USD.
If you're not a hard-core player do not get The Crew just spend $7.99 USD and get the normal pass.
You can't deny that the cross overs in Fortnite are sick.
From Master Chief to updated skins more often then any other game. With the new edition of primal weapons it takes the game to a refreshing feel and game play. I like the upgrade your gear through the game and can craft pretty high gear. You don't have to loot like a mad man...